Soo, its nearly Valentine’s Day!!!
You probably think, what you should buy your loved one for that special day, or maybe you are getting your tissues ready to cry in your pillow watching ‘Pretty Woman’ for 100th time and wondering why are you still single.
Whenever you are single or in relationship, I’ve got something that will make that day a happy day, no matter what, plus, you won’t spend fortune on it.
- 100 grams of desiccated coconut:
- 1 egg
- 10 teaspoons of sugar
- Separate egg yolk and egg white
- Add egg white to a bowl and whip it up with a mixer until it’s stiff
- Add sugar to your whipped egg white and mix together
- Add desiccated coconut and mix again
- Shape your cookies however you like, I used heart shape as I’ve made it for my boyfriend
- Put them on a non-stick oven tray or use a baking sheet
- Place your tray in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees and bake for approximately 15 – 20 minutes
I found that Lidl’s sells desiccated coconut for the cheapest, around 70p per 200 gram bags. Do not bother with any desiccated coconut brands that try to sell you 100 grams for £5, there is no difference between the two.
I’m sure that this kind of present will surprise your loved one or at least you can eat it all on your own.
In my opinion, we should show our love and affection to each other EVERY single day. We should also say I LOVE YOU more often. You may now say that you are a single and still waiting for your second half, but think about people around you, what about your parents, siblings, cousins and FRIENDS?
What do you guys think about Valentine’s Day? How are you going to spend it? Comment below and let me know ;).
Small Budget Lady